The required documents
- Completed application generated from wsz.pl – registration in the system and completion of data are required.
- The Certificate of Secondary Education recognized in Poland by virtue of law or under an international agreement or by administrative procedure (nostrification) conducted by local educational authorities having jurisdiction over the applicant’s place of residence and, in case the applicant has no such place of residence, the local educational authorities having jurisdiction over the head office of the institution where the applicant applies for admission.
- All documents presented in a foreign language must be translated into Polish by either:
– a Polish sworn translator (whose name appears on the list of sworn translators owned by the Polish Ministry of Justice),
– a Polish consul in the country where the document was issued.
- One current photo (passport format) + CD with digital photo (*.jpg, 368×456 [width x height. px], 300 dpi”).
- Confirmation of administration fee – 200€ (non-refundable)
ALIOR BANK SA 19 2490 0005 0000 4530 3202 1283
IBAN PL 19 2490 0005 0000 4530 3202 1283
(payment title: name and surname, field of study)
- A medical certificate certifying the absence of contraindications to study (to be made in Poland, can be provided later, but no later than 15th September).
If you need a visa, please consider processing time – apply for studies well in advance.