Cosmetology – you gain knowledge in the field of medical science, e.g. dermatology, immunology, allergology, chemistry of cosmetic materials. We will teach you how to perform treatments in the beautifying cosmetology and aesthetics, the techniques of relaxing massage and also how to use professional equipment.
The recruitment starts on 15 March!
The required documents :
- completed application generated from e.wsz.pl – required registration in the system and completion of data
- the Certificate of Secondary Education recognized in Poland by virtue of law or under an international agreement or by administrative procedure for a superintendent of education.
All documents presented in a foreign language must be translated into Polish. Translation can be made by either:
- Polish sworn translator (whose name appear on the list of sworn translators at the Polish Ministry of Justice);
- Polish consul in the country where the certificate was issued;
- one current photo (as for passport) + CD with digital photo ((*.jpg, 368×456 [widith x height. px], 300 dpi”)
- confirmation of entry fee (85 PLN) and electronic student card (22 PLN) – one-time non-refundable fee
ALIOR BANK SA
19 2490 0005 0000 4530 3202 1283
(payment title: name and surname, Cosmetology)
- a medical certificate about the absence of contraindications to study in these fields (to be made in Poland, can be provided later but no later than 1st October)
If you need visa, please consider processing time – apply for studies earlier.
The information about fees will be provided soon, please stay in contact with us!
Since 2019 we have been educating Cosmetology in English, take advantage of our expirience.
Gdansk College of Health launched the Cosmetology Bachelor Course in English thanks to the project “Practically for health” – development of professional competences as part of integrated educational programs at the Gdansk College of Health (the project is co-financed by the European Union under the European Social Funds (the agreement No. POWR.03.05.00-00-ZR07/18-00).
tel.: 58 769 08 60
Monday-Friday 10:00-16:00 (others by prior phone or mail arrangement)