Gdansk College of Health realizes the project „Practically for health” – development of professional competences as part of integrated educational programs at the Gdansk College of Health
Project is co-financed by the European Union under the European Social Funds (the agreement No. POWR.03.05.00-00-ZR07/18-00), therefore starting from the academic year 2019/2020 – 20 project participants can study for free the Cosmetology Bachelor Course in English.
- whole 3-years program is for free
- full-time study (from Monday to Friday)
- all lectures are in English
Cosmetology – you gain knowledge in the field of medical science, e.g. dermatology, immunology, allergology, chemistry of cosmetic materials. We will teach you how to perform treatments in the beautifying cosmetology and aesthetics, the techniques of relaxing massage and also how to use professional equipment.
To participate in the project you have to submit required documents till 30.09.2019:
- completed application form
- application for participation in project
- the Certificate of Secondary Education recognized in Poland by virtue of law or under an international agreement or by administrative procedure for a superintendent of education.
All documents presented in a foreign language must be translated into Polish. Translation can be made by either:
- Polish sworn translator (whose name appear on the list of sworn translators at the Polish Ministry of Justice);
- Polish consul in the country where the certificate was issued;
- one current photo (as for passport) + CD with digital photo ((*.jpg, 368×456 [widith x height. px], 300 dpi”)
- confirmation of entry fee (85 PLN) and electronic student card (22 PLN) – one-time non-refundable fee
ALIOR BANK SA
19 2490 0005 0000 4530 3202 1283
(payment title: name and surname, Cosmetology)
- a medical certificate about the absence of contraindications to study in these fields (to be made in Poland, can be provided later but no later than 1st October 2019)
tel.: 58 769 08 60
Monday-Friday 10:00-16:00 (others by prior phone or mail arrangement)